‘Famous In Love’ Exec Producer I. Marlene King Reacts To Cancellation: “I Could Not Be More Saddened”

Famous In Love executive producer I. Marlene King reached out via Twitter to share her reaction to today’s cancellation of the Freeform drama series starring Bella Thorne. “I am deeply grateful for the #FamousInLove cast, crew and our passionate fans. I could not be more saddened by today’s news,” King wrote. “I love these characters and the wild ride they were taking us on. Thank you @warnerbrosTV for fighting the good fight with me. We gave it our all. Keep #Raige in…

from Deadline https://ift.tt/2tFdp6b

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blumhouse is Making a ‘Fantasy Island’ Movie

The 14 Most Dangerous Mission: Impossible Stunts, Ranked Worst To Best

‘Take Me Out’ Broadway Review: Jesse Williams, Jesse Tyler Ferguson & Patrick J. Adams Pitch A Perfect Game