Roseanne Says “I Didn’t Ask To Be Paid Off” After Cancellation Of Sitcom

Last week, Roseanne Barr was a guest Rabbi Shmuley Boteach’s podcast and the cancelling of her ABC sitcom after she wrote a racist tweet about Valerie Jarrett in May.  During the interview, she gave a tearful apology and it continues in a second interview with Rabbi Schuley. Barr addressed more of the ramifications of her Twitter behavior saying, “I didn’t ask to be paid off, I asked for nothing. I just step away for that because that is penance. I put a lot of thought…

from Deadline https://ift.tt/2yZKIpM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blumhouse is Making a ‘Fantasy Island’ Movie

The 14 Most Dangerous Mission: Impossible Stunts, Ranked Worst To Best

‘Take Me Out’ Broadway Review: Jesse Williams, Jesse Tyler Ferguson & Patrick J. Adams Pitch A Perfect Game