‘Snowpiercer’ Director Refuses To Return For Reshoots Over Showrunner’s “Radically Different Vision”

Scott Derrickson, who directed the Snowpiercer pilot, is refusing to return for reshoots over the TNT series’ vision under its new showrunner Graeme Mason. “The 72-page Snowpiercer TV pilot script by @Josh_Friedman is the best I’ve ever read, Derrickson tweeted Friday. The feature-length pilot I made from that script may be my best work. The new showrunner has a radically different vision for the show. I am forgoing my option to direct the extreme reshoots.” Friedman exite

from Deadline https://ift.tt/2yUXc1T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blumhouse is Making a ‘Fantasy Island’ Movie

The 14 Most Dangerous Mission: Impossible Stunts, Ranked Worst To Best

‘Take Me Out’ Broadway Review: Jesse Williams, Jesse Tyler Ferguson & Patrick J. Adams Pitch A Perfect Game