Chris Rock Mocks Jussie Smollett at Image Awards: ‘What a Waste of Light Skin’

Yes, Chris Rock went there. After saying he was told to avoid Jussie Smollett jokes, Chris Rock brushed off the warning and mocked the embattled Empire actor after taking the stage Saturday Night at the NAACP Image Awards. “I have to present an award,” Rock began. “They said no Jussie Smollett jokes. Yeah, I know, I know. What a waste of light skin. You know what I could do with that light skin? That curly hair? My career would be outta here. I would be f–king running Holl…

from Deadline https://ift.tt/2UbAwVz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blumhouse is Making a ‘Fantasy Island’ Movie

The 14 Most Dangerous Mission: Impossible Stunts, Ranked Worst To Best

‘Take Me Out’ Broadway Review: Jesse Williams, Jesse Tyler Ferguson & Patrick J. Adams Pitch A Perfect Game