Sitges 2023: Nikhil Bhat's Action Film 'Kill' is as Incredible as 'The Raid'

Kill Review
The film absolutely RULES!! All aboard the next evolution in action cinema. I can do my best to describe the exhilaration of watching this film in the biggest auditorium at the 2023 Sitges Film Festival, but no words can truly express these emotions properly. It's a must-see-for-yourself and be totally blown away cinematic experience. Any and every action lover should be lining up for its opening already. 12 years ago, The Raid changed action movies forever premiering at the 2011 Toronto Film Festival (here's my original review from back then). After the totally killer The Raid 2 and many other rip-offs and imitations, we now have a movie that takes that trapped-in-one-place concept and pushes it further again. Just as I said in my 2011 review, "holy shit I haven't seen an action movie this good in years!" I'll repeat that again for Kill, an Indian action movie from filmmaker Nikhil Bhat. This film completely blew me away, leaving me high on the adrenaline of this extraordinary battle set entirely inside a moving train. It is a whole new landmark in action cinema. // Continue Reading ›

from FirstShowing.net https://ift.tt/vKFPymE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blumhouse is Making a ‘Fantasy Island’ Movie

The 14 Most Dangerous Mission: Impossible Stunts, Ranked Worst To Best

‘Take Me Out’ Broadway Review: Jesse Williams, Jesse Tyler Ferguson & Patrick J. Adams Pitch A Perfect Game